ᱥᱟᱹᱜᱩᱱ ᱫᱟᱨᱟᱢ !ᱥᱟᱯᱲᱟᱣ
- ᱥᱟᱹᱜᱩᱱ ᱫᱟᱨᱟᱢ ARYAN MURMU ᱜᱚᱢᱠᱮ !!! ᱨᱟᱹᱥᱠᱟᱹ ᱥᱟᱛᱞᱟᱜ ᱟᱢᱤᱧ ᱟᱛᱟᱝ ᱫᱟᱨᱟᱢᱮᱫ ᱢᱮᱭᱟ ᱥᱟᱱᱛᱟᱲᱤ ᱣᱤᱠᱤᱯᱤᱰᱤᱭᱟ ᱛᱮ ᱾ ᱣᱤᱠᱤᱯᱤᱰᱤᱭᱟ ᱨᱮ ᱟᱢᱟᱜ ᱥᱮᱞᱮᱫ ᱧᱮᱞ ᱠᱟᱛᱮ ᱟᱹᱰᱤ ᱨᱟᱹᱥᱠᱟᱹᱧ ᱟᱹᱭᱠᱟᱹᱣ ᱠᱮᱫᱼᱟ ᱾
- ᱟᱥᱟᱭᱮᱫᱟᱹᱧ ᱥᱟᱱᱛᱟᱲᱤ ᱣᱤᱠᱤᱯᱤᱰᱤᱭᱟ ᱞᱟᱦᱟᱱᱛᱤ ᱞᱟᱹᱜᱤᱫ ᱟᱢᱟᱜ ᱠᱮᱴᱮᱡ ᱜᱚᱲᱚ ᱥᱚᱦᱚᱫ ᱟᱨ ᱮᱱᱮᱢ ᱛᱟᱦᱮᱸᱱᱟ ᱾
- ᱣᱤᱠᱤᱯᱤᱰᱤᱭᱟ ᱵᱟᱵᱚᱫᱽ ᱵᱟᱰᱟᱭ ᱞᱟᱹᱜᱤᱫ, ᱯᱩᱭᱞᱩ ᱛᱮ ᱣᱤᱠᱤᱯᱤᱰᱤᱭᱟ ᱥᱮᱪᱮᱫ ᱥᱟᱦᱴᱟ ᱞᱤᱱ ᱠᱟᱛᱮ ᱵᱚᱞᱚᱱ ᱨᱮᱱᱟᱜ ᱤᱧ ᱱᱮᱦᱚᱸᱨᱮᱫ ᱢᱮᱭᱟ ᱾
- ᱡᱟᱦᱟᱸᱱᱟᱜ ᱠᱚ ᱱᱚᱶᱟ ᱣᱤᱠᱤᱯᱤᱰᱤᱭᱟ ᱨᱮ ᱵᱟᱢ ᱵᱩᱡᱦᱟᱹᱣ ᱫᱟᱲᱮᱭᱟᱜ ᱠᱷᱟᱱ ᱟᱨᱵᱟᱝ ᱮᱴᱠᱮᱴᱚᱬᱮ ᱠᱚᱢ ᱥᱟᱢᱟᱝᱮᱫ ᱠᱷᱟᱱ ᱜᱟᱞᱢᱟᱨᱟᱣ ᱟᱠᱷᱲᱟ ᱨᱮ ᱵᱚᱞᱚ ᱠᱟᱛᱮ ᱟᱢᱟᱜ ᱮᱴᱠᱮᱴᱚᱬᱮ ᱠᱚ ᱚᱞ ᱥᱚᱫᱚᱨ ᱢᱮ ᱟᱨ ᱥᱚᱞᱦᱮ ᱞᱟᱹᱜᱤᱫ ᱵᱚᱱ ᱨᱤᱠᱟᱹᱭᱟ ᱾ ᱹᱹᱹ ᱡᱚᱦᱟᱨᱹᱹᱹ Ramjit Tudu (ᱜᱟᱞᱢᱟᱨᱟᱣ) 16:03, 2 ᱰᱤᱥᱮᱢᱵᱚᱨ 2018 (UTC)
Project Tiger 2.0 - Feedback from writing contest participants (editors) and Hardware support recipientsᱥᱟᱯᱲᱟᱣ
Wiki Loves Women South Asia Barnstar Awardᱥᱟᱯᱲᱟᱣ
Thank you for contributing to the Wiki Loves Women South Asia 2020. We are appreciative of your tireless efforts to create articles about Women in Folklore on Wikipedia. We are deeply inspired by your persistent efforts, dedication to bridge the gender and cultural gap on Wikipedia. Your tireless perseverance and love for the movement has brought us one step closer to our quest for attaining equity for underrepresented knowledge in our Wikimedia Projects. We are lucky to have amazing Wikimedians like you in our movement. Please find your Wiki Loves Women South Asia postcard here. Kindly obtain your postcards before 15th July 2020.
Wiki Loves Women South Asia Team
We sent you an e-mailᱥᱟᱯᱲᱟᱣ
Hello ARYAN MURMU,
Really sorry for the inconvenience. This is a gentle note to request that you check your email. We sent you a message titled "The Community Insights survey is coming!". If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can see my explanation here.
Mahatma Gandhi 2020 edit-a-thon: Token of appreciationᱥᱟᱯᱲᱟᱣ
Santali Movement Strategy Follow Up Callᱥᱟᱯᱲᱟᱣ
This is a cordial reminder to fill up the "Santali Movement Strategy Meeting Feedback form" Form Link and to invite for "Santali Movement Strategy Follow Up Call" happening on November 18 @ 20:00 IST/ 20:30 BST/14:30 UTC.
Please join us with your ideas and recommendations or simply to discuss further.
- To continue our conversation since Santali Movement Strategy Call.
- To discuss and finalize top priorities for implementation in 2021.
Date & Time: Wednesday November 18 @ 20:00 IST/ 20:30 BST/14:30 UTC.
Meeting link : https://meet.google.com/tyy-fuxu-hqi
Do RSVP and share with friends.
Festive Season 2020 edit-a-thonᱥᱟᱯᱲᱟᱣ
Please see ᱣᱤᱠᱤᱯᱤᱰᱤᱭᱟ:ᱜᱟᱞᱢᱟᱨᱟᱣ_ᱟᱠᱷᱲᱟ#Please_confirm_that_you_got_your_213_dollar. Thanks. --আফতাবুজ্জামান (ᱜᱟᱞᱢᱟᱨᱟᱣ) ᱑᱖:᱔᱐, ᱒᱓ ᱡᱟᱱᱩᱣᱟᱨᱤ ᱒᱐᱒᱑ (UTC)