- Aramaic Dictionary: Search the online dictionary using English or Aramaic words.
- Ancient Aramaic Audio Files: Contains audio recordings of scripture.
- Aramaic Designs: Website offering various designs based on historical Aramaic scripts.
- Lishana Online Academy: The first online academy on Spanish network to learn Aramaic in several dialects. For Spanish and Portuguese speakers.
- Preservation and Advancement of the Aramaic Language in the Internet Age by Paul D. Younan
- Aramaic Language: "Christians in Palestine eventually rendered portions of Christian Scripture into their dialect of Aramaic; these translations and related writings constitute 'Christian Palestinian Aramaic'. A much larger body of Christian Aramaic is known as Syriac. Indeed, Syriac writings surpass in quantity all other Aramaic combined."
- The Aramaic Language and Its Classification – Efrem Yildiz, Journal of Assyrian Academic Studies Archived ᱒᱐᱐᱘-᱐᱙-᱐᱙ at the Wayback Machine.
- Aramaic Peshitta Bible Repository: Many free Syriac Aramaic language research tools and the Syriac Peshitta Bible.
- Comprehensive Aramaic Lexicon (including editions of Targums) at the Hebrew Union College, Cincinnati
- Dictionary of Judeo-Aramaic
- Jewish Language Research Website: Jewish Aramaic Archived ᱒᱐᱐᱘-᱐᱕-᱑᱑ at the Wayback Machine.
- "An Introduction to Syriac Studies" by Sebastian Brock. Reproduced, with permission, from J. H. Eaton, ed., Horizons in Semitic Studies: Articles for the Student (Semitics Study Aids 8; Birmingham: Dept. of Theology, University of Birmingham, 1980), pp. 1–33.
- Omniglot written Aramaic/Proto-Hebrew outline
- Learn Aramaic for the absolute beginner
- ↑ Hammarström, Harald; Forkel, Robert; Haspelmath, Martin, eds. (2017). "Aramaic". Glottolog 3.0. Jena, Germany: Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History.